Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Say "Be Proud Of Who You Are!"

Never let the words of someone else get you down when all you want is to be up for once ! I have finally realized that the more I let people hurt me, the more they will be able to destroy me! Be proud of who you are, because there will never be another you. My friends have always told me how special I am, but you know your friends who are true friends only want your happiness, so I basically never really listened to them. When all along, they were right. I had to believe in myself if I wanted others to do the same. You have to look at the good in yourself! I always tell my sister "Niesy, if you want others to love you, I'm going to need you to love yourself. Stop looking at your faults and look at your qualities. Your so beautiful and graceful, but your always too worried about your looks and not your true, inner beauty!" My sister is so beautiful! She just worries too much about her size and weight, when she is the prettiest 15 year old I've ever seen! But I realized how I was being a hypocrite. I was helping her, yes, but I was giving her advice that I needed to take for myself also! That's why I say to be proud of yourslf and stop worrying about your faults and look at you for your qualities! I need to think about the good in my life and myself and stop focusing on all of the bad things!That's Why I say "Be Proud Of Who You Are!"

1 comment: