Friday, December 17, 2010

Friends Who Count!

I have a friend who's name is Brion! He is like really awesome! He tried to warn me about my now ex-boyfriend! I didn't listen to him because I knew that he liked me and I thought that he only wanted me to break up with him to date him. So I wouldn't talk to him for a couple days and everything he told me came true! I felt like a jerk! I knew something was wrong about my ex, but I didn't want to hear it from anybody else! I did apoligize to Brion, because he was just being a good friend! He supported me when my ex hurt me and when I just wanted to give up, he was there! I am really sorry I did that to him, because he was and still is a friend who counts! Also, my friend Tyra tried to warn me about my ex and I just refused to listen to her too! I love all of my friends and when they were trying to be there, I treated them like crap! My bestfriend, Mariah, told me that I shouldn't get my hopes too high about him, but I didn't care, I wanted to be happy for once and just be loved! I want to apoligize to all of my friends for not listening and being a jerk! I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU ALL ARE FRIENDS WHO COUNT!

No comments:

Post a Comment