Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Birthday!

I just turned fifteen on December 12. I also was asked out by a boy named Devin the day after my birthday. He is very sweet, kind, loving, caring, considerate, he listens, and he respects me. We have a lot in common. It's not that easy to find someone like that these days! I have liked him since school started, but I thought he didn't even know that I existed. He means so much to me and I'm glad to have him! He's very honest and that's all I ask! If your honest, then that means you can be trusted. Don't worry, he is also fifteen, but he's a couple months older and he is in the ninth grade too. (Lol)! I LOVE YOU DEVIN! Also, my grandma bought me six thigh-high Tinker Bell socks, my friend William from church bought me a beautiful necklace, one of my aunts bought my earings and a necklace with my birthstone in them, and one cousin bought me a pair of Victoria'a Secret boody-shorts that say "I LOVE PINK" across the butt and front! And my boyfriend bought me a cute stuffed animal! THANKS YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment