Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Things!

There is this thing called Alluminati and my friend told me about it. She said Snoop Dog, P. Diddy, and someone else I can't remember, sold their soul to the devil to be famous! I mean, are they crazy? Bad question, they have to be crazy to do that! OMG! That's crazy mess. I know I haven't been on here in a while, but things have been going on! Also, I'm now in highschool. I attend Frank H. Peterson Academies of Technology. I'm taking up Culinary Arts. I'm having a lot of fun so far and I have a new boyfriend and his name is Devin. He's hot you guys! (Lol)! So it's almost winter break and I have these two big projects that I have to work on over the break! Well, atleast I'll be buisy! Well, I have to go! Til' next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment