Friday, December 17, 2010

People Who are "Supposedly" Your Friends!

Every time I look around my friend, Monique, is all over my boyfriend. Yes I just wrote about how great he is yesterday, but as I wrote that post, he was at a trip with her, kissing her and feeling all on her. I found this out through my bestfriend,Tyra, who was also at the trip. She had no idea we were together, that's because I hadn't seen her in a while to tell her. She said if she would have known that we were together, she would have set them both straight! Now, I trusted them to go on that trip and not do that crap, but it's really all of my fault, because I knew they liked eachother and I knew it wouldn't be long before they did something! But her being my close friend and him being my boyfriend, I truly thought I could trust them! Of course, when I found out, I cried, then my real friends helped me up, last, I tried to kill Monique and my boyfriend! I went off on Mo after school and him also! Nobody likes Mo because she is a little slut! Every guy talks about her and I use to call myself sticking up for her! I cannot believe she would betray our friendship like that! God only knows! So then,he breaks up with me saying "Oh, I love Mo, she's the one for me, and we were made for eachother." Oooo! God only knows how much strength it took me not to just knock him straight in his jaw! He also knows how much strength it took for me not to snatch her bald-headed! Well, I guess that's what I get for trusting people, right? If only I could learn from the past, because this isn't the first boyfriend of mine that she was sluting over! God knows that I'm trying so hard not to be mean, but I've truly had enough of her bull crap! Well, til' next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment